Saturday, May 16, 2015

Wet N Wild WildShine Nail Polish




Wet N Wild WildShine Nail Polish in Be More PacificBlack Creme

The BLACKEST and shiniest black i have seen lately is Wet N Wild! The polish is nice and thick,and dries FAST. It is some of the fastest drying polish i own. I love black,and this is not my go to black.This polish is also 99 cents at most drugstores,so this is another i suggest to stock up on. Be More Pacific is like a seafoam green,or a turquoise but just beautiful. I find MANY outfits this polish goes well with. It has that minty flavor that make me wanna wear it,plus the gel look it gives off is great. I can usually wear this polish a 8-9 days before i need to fix ANY chips! Overall,when i bought these (3/$2) it was a GREAT deal,and i hoped it wasn't going in my nieces nail polish since it was so cheap! STOCK UP while these are cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment