Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Amika Bombshell Blowout Spray

The lightweight spray works on both damp and dry hair to give you the perfect blowout, protecting, nourishing, smoothing, and volumizing hair. Get that volume and control the terrible frizz of a rainy day with this amazing spray! I use this almost daily. I personally think it works better on wet hair,i have noticed in my hair it feels dry and greasy when i use this spray wet. Another great benifit-heat protection. I use it before i blow dry or straighten my hair. It has a nice scent that is not heavy or chemical smelling. I enjoy the volume my hair gets from this spray,it gives you that salon perfect,fresh blowout to feel your best daily! Most of us will spend a good bit on our hair,this bottle retails $24 but will last you a WHILE. I am STILL on my sample bottle i have used about 3 months!
All in all,i give this an 8/10.
Pump Up My Hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment